Caldwell STRONG-BAC Posi-Leveler Motorized Load Leveler Lifting Beam
The Posi-Leveler allows for motorized adjustment of the beams central lifting point during the lift to always maintain a balanced load. This feature can be used for fine adjustment of the center of gravity during the lift. Leveling uneven loads during the lift saves rigging time and promotes a safer work environment.
- Motorized Posi-Leveler™ adjusts to the center of gravity during lift.
- Swivel hooks with hook latches are standard.
- Custom sizes are available.
- Push button pendent control with radio control option.
- Standard bail adjustment 6″ each side of center, with optional 12″ adjustment each side of center available.
- Complies with ASME standards.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 4 reviews