Single Girder Top Running Bridge Crane
Single Girder Top running cranes are the most common and cost effective lifting system that meets the demands of most facility requirements for most applications. NEMA rated components make for an ease of maintenance as well as modular designed components such as brakes, controls and motors.
- Available for CMAA Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D.
- Capable of capacities up to 15 tons and spans up to 100 feet or more.
- Single Girder Top Running Cranes are available in various configurations such as wide flange, patented track or custom fabricated monobox girder construction.
- Monorail trolley hoists run on the bottom flange of the bridge beam.
- End trucks are available in a fixed or rotating axle design 4 wheel.
- Safety yellow industrial enamel paint finish (additional colors available upon request)
Additional Features & Options:
- Dual Hoists
- Radio remote control with an independent traveling push button station available as back up
- Travel limits on trolley, hoist or bridge motion
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) 1000:1 speed control
- Heated and/or air conditioned control boxes
- Warning lights and horns
- Service platforms and bridge catwalks
- Weight/scale readout
- Cable reels
- Powered bottom block
- Epoxy paint for outdoor or corrosive environments
- Fall arrest
- Spark resistant, food grade and explosion proof
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 4 reviews