EYE AND EYE SLINGS
- An eye (or loop) at each end makes this type of sling ideal for use in a basket hitch.
- This sling type can be used in a choker hitch by passing one eye around the load and through the opposite eye.
- Tapered eyes of TL and TTL permit the use of wide slings on small crane hooks.
- On multi-ply slings, the bodies are stitched full length.
TURNED EYE SLINGS
- On slings with turned eye construction, the eye openings are on the same plane as the flat webbing.
- Turned eye slings with tapered eyes are well adapted for both basket and choker hitches.
Our Service Areas
St. Louis, MO Area
Based on 11 reviews
Kansas City, MO Area
Based on 4 reviews